Saturday, July 22, 2006

Should I Be Scared?




Now, I know the area I live in isn't famous for being the most crime free area of the country, but anyone who's seen Roger and Me would know that. The local TV stations have started running commercials for the county fair coming in August. In the commercial they continuously repeat what seems to be the motto of the fair- "Have fun! Play fair! Genesee County Fair!" (If you click on the link you'll actually hear the catchy little tune.)

WHA??? Have fun but play fair??? Do ya THINK they may have had problems in the past?? Is it just me or does this scream "we've had problems before so you just better play fair while you're here our we're gonna sick our rent-a-cops on your ass"? If anyone else has a different take on this catchy little phrase, PLEASE, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home