Monday, September 18, 2006

Weekend Antics v.9.17.06



This weekend was my husband's birthday weekend!

I bought him a ticket to the Mastadon show on Friday night at the Magestic Theatre in Detroit for his birthday. He met some friends down there and had a great time. Saturday my parents stopped by with a Pineapple Upside Down cake and I believe it was completely consumed by my husband and his buddies by the end of the night. That evening we went to a housewarming party for some friends where good times were had by all. Sunday I took my husband and his friend out to Stepping Stone Falls County Park to do a little hiking. We ended up grilling steak and shrimp for dinner and eating ice cream cake from the lady next door. (It was her birthday, too!) Nest weekend we'll be celebrating with his family and hopefully another road trip is in the works.

1 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

happy birthday to the hubby!!! glad he had such a wonderful one. :)

Mon Sep 18, 10:47:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home