Monday, January 01, 2007

A New Year



Well, it's that time of year again. Time to make those resolutions you never stick to and hope that the new year will be better than the last. For the first time since I met my husband we actually went to a New Year's party last night which was actually a lot of fun. Everyone there was saying that this year has got to be better than the last, too. I don't know if it's the economy in Michigan or the economy overall but it seems to be sucking for everyone I know. (Except for Holly apparently:-)

I don't usually make resolutions but there have been a few things I've been working on that I'd like to work on a little harder in 2007.

-Exercise more.
I've actually been exercising a lot lately and it feels pretty good.

-Loose weight.
I've lost 30-35 lbs from my top weight and I'd like to loose even more this year.

-Find a Job.
I recently signed back up to be a substitute teacher again. I'd like to find something a little more permanent and a job I love would be great, too.

I know resolutions never work but it's something to work towards, right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great thoughts i agree with stephanie.

best

Sun Jul 15, 11:28:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home