Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Latest Celebrity Crush




A couple of weeks ago my girlfriend was in town from Las Vegas. We were spending some time catching up when I told her about an episode of "Ace of Cakes" that I couldn't get out of my head. (It was the episode where the housekeeper at the hotel stole their cakes and ate them right before they were suposed to be delivered to the U.N. for Roger Moore's UNICEF birthday party.) That episode stuck in my head for a really long time because my mother was a professional cake decorator when I was growing up and I COULDN'T IMAGINE having that happen to her. So my peep from Vegas and I were talking and funny, but we both have huge crushes on guys at Charm City Cakes- my personal fave is Duff while her hottie of the moment is Geoff. It was quite the realization actually. Of course she would like the skinny, quiet, deep guy while she "should have guessed" I'd like the Duff type. Funny how our crushes still fall that way 20 years later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home