Sunday, April 20, 2008

Employment is a Good Thing




I really like my new job. I say that now because who knows how I'll feel in a few months. I did the math today and so far I've made more money per hour than I have at any other job I've ever had. And that's a good thing. In case you're wondering, I'm a waitress at a very touristy, high-priced theme-type restaurant. Everyone I've told about my job seems to know that I should make a lot in tips. We are only allowed to work 38 hours per week. With that being said, one of my fellow waitresses made $100,000 last year, and she's not the only one who did. Needless to say I aspire to be her.

Leave me a comment if you're dying to know exactly where I work. I'll tell you, I just don't want to mention it here.

Any tips, tricks or suggestions are greatly appreciated. My brother has already given me a list of things that servers do to drive him nuts. Give me your list, too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Happy Housewife said...

I am SO HAPPY that you are happy!
Wouldn't it be fun to live up there?

Sun Apr 20, 09:45:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a good hunch where you're working. Good luck!$!$

Fri Apr 25, 01:31:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home