Thursday, April 03, 2008

No News Should Be Good News I Would Think...


Not much going on in the lilac household. I'm looking for a job and actually had an interview this week. Gawd, I hate interviewing. I've been through enough that I don't get nervous anymore, it's just that every single one of them is completely different and I never know what to expect. This interview was basically a litany of reasons why I wouldn't want to work for them. (Crappy hours, low pay, etc.) Err....I'm here, right? I wouldn't have applied if I didn't want the job.

I'm trying to get started on a friend's baby quilt. It's going slow because I can't find the exact pattern I want so I'm trying to wing it. Everytime I think I have it figured out I run into a problem. I'll post more about it when I have something to show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home