Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A Weekend Treasure Hunting



I honestly thought we would have a nice, quiet weekend at home but that wasn't the case. A good friend of mine called last week saying he and his family would be in town for the weekend and that we should make plans. Boy, did we ever. Saturday my friend and his family picked me up and we went to two local museums- one to see a pirate and treasures exhibit and another one because it was extremely kid friendly. After the museum visits the kids were dying to try a Flint Style Coney Island. Apparently my friend had done loads of research on the difference between Flint Coney's and all others and now his kids were way pumped up to try them. So we went to a local coney place to eat.

The following day my husband and I went to my friend's parent's house where he was staying and hooked up with all kinds of friends I hadn't seen in a while. It was a fabulous day with go cart rides, rocket launching, fort building, food, friends and family. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home