Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Little Bit of This and a Little Bit of That



Has it really been that long since I blogged? Geesh, I've got to get with it, don't I? Since I have nothing new to blog about, I'll update you on the old.....

-my star quilt is coming along nicely. I should have the top done today or tomorrow. I will post a picture when it's done.

-I'm lovin' my new job. Did you know that the absolute busiest day of the year in the restaurant industry is Mother's Day? Makes sense but I guess I assumed it would be Easter or Christmas or something like that.

- I've decided I work in the second happiest place in the country with first place going to Disney World. The other night one of our elderly, strolling accordian players busted into "Proud Mary" and sang it really well, too. I haven't laughed that hard in a really long time.

-I'm making plans to go to the semi-annual Fiestaware tent sale in June. If anybody wants anything specific get your orders in pronto.

That's it. I'll blog again real soon, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home