Sunday, August 03, 2008

In a Ticket Frenzy



Maybe it's withdrawal from not going to any shows for years, but lately I've been getting tickets to see all of my favorite acts- I preordered my Henry Rollins tickets and yesterday I bought my tickets to see Raul Malo at the end of the month in Ann Arbor. That man has the sexiest voice I've ever heard. I've even gotten my heavy metal-listening husband into his music. If you've never heard of him I highly recommend his 2001 album "Today". When it first came out I wore out my CD, it's that good.

We've also heard that Cheech and Chong are getting back together and going on tour. They are suposed to be in Detroit at the end of September. It looks like we'll be going to that one for my husband's birthday.

1 Comments:

Blogger 手机网游 said...

最爱丁香 www.hh230.com

Thu Dec 25, 08:27:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home